30th of September @ 1Utama Dog Park

Goodmorning everyone! September and October post have none. I'm so sorry. Busy on homework even i don't really do much. Hhahaha Holidays started. Here Im posting Septemeber and October story. And maybe my new November holiday story.

 1Utama September Dog Event sellin' pets food, pets wear, pets blablabla. And also pets competition.

 Emm. He brought alot toy poodle! 

 I bet if my friend saw this pic she will get mad. Hhahahaha




Why So Serious?!

 < 33

Sorry I set wrong the ISO. T.T Baby you Husky ?!!!!





Mr. Owner feeding his pet. Love love love.

 Out baby Matcha !! :*

 No kissin' opps.



Bye cutie.

Yesh! This 1Utama Dog Event is ended. Currently at Ecm Starbucks alone. I'm sitting here 3 hours plus for blogging and converting photo. Will post other new title. Heehee Happy New Month! XOXO

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

肆一 FourOne

城 市 傍 晚 。

A day a sentence