KLCC Bookfest 2012

I went to Bookfest @ KL Convention Centre again with Zephyrus. The first time and the second time i went with my mum. Yeah I went to the bookfest 3 times dy. Lol like a boss. The second time I went for 吴若权 's sharing forum. Haaaa waiting for Giddens' sharing forum now.

 初 见 即 别 离 / 张 亚 东

 爸爸,我們去哪裡?/ ( 法 ) 尚路易·波尼葉

有一天,妈妈老了 / ( 韩 ) 洪荣女 + 黄安娜

世界上的另一个你 / ( 美 ) 郎·霍尔 + 丹佛·摩尔


Some of the books I bought from the bookfest. I only read chinese books. :D

And picture of the day :

Our teeths are not tidy much but cute much. Hahaaa kill me. 


I feel bad when I playback the memories when I told my family how much I hate Angel, this name. So then my mum start to call me juxuan on facebook and I FEEL SO STRANGE. Was like wtf. Angel is the name my family used to call me everyday since when I were born. :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

城 市 傍 晚 。

肆一 FourOne

Earth Hour 2013