This is what friendship we called

Hey. Happy holidays first. Miss me? Hahhahahahaha Start my holiday post with my genting day. Meet them on monday since they keep asking me out. Hahahha I know right, they miss me so much! 

The highway road from Kl to Genting is so jam. Daddy used the old road ( Bentong ) to Genting but still wasted our time. But finally we reached and it's rain. Kay then, we wait for the rain stop and we start to play ! We used alot time for just queue up. >:O

Picture of the day :




The five. 


I love this photo I dont know why. < 33

I can't imagine I play this ! Bitch please, I shout a lot. I even shout my friend's name out. Hahahahah

When we queue up for Flying coaster a.k.a Superman ! My fav Hahahahha



They wear the same red polo that day. They asked me wear red too. Opps. I don't know why I can shout a lot that day. I miss them alot dy since we just hangout. :( Will blog another holiday post about books. XOXO

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

城 市 傍 晚 。

肆一 FourOne

A day a sentence