Just Relax Cafe @ Kuantan

I had finished Vamp Diaries Season 2 hurrrray! Rushing Season 3 then I can watch the newest season!

Continue with my holidays at Kuantan. Every kuantan ppl know this place maybe. Downstair is full of light. and upstairs is full of candle. Upstair is a better place to chat with your heart. Next time i'll go downstairs.

Nuffnang click thanks

Upstair view (nightmode photos are shit x_x) :





Asdfghjkl :
 Green apple juice

 Apple tea 

My mush soap!



 The Garden salad aint tasty for me

 
Mine is chocolate color. This bitch took my fav color T.T

 Truth of dare? But only truth ;)



Haha so like Just Relax ? I can spot my friends photo hahahaha x_x 
Next post is waffle world. XOXO

Location :
34-50 Lorong Tun Ismail 8, 
25000 Kuantan, Pahang

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

城 市 傍 晚 。

肆一 FourOne

Earth Hour 2013