151112 @ Dreamz Bakery

Starbucks new flavour is so nice! Peppermint Mocha , uhh my fav peppemint! x,x

Did you spot my header photo changed? My fault, wrong clicked! Then I realize I don't have back-up photo anymore, cause I accidently delete all my photos last time!!! zzzZ I must take a new photo to cover this 2 unknown fts. So yay, heading back to my lovely hometown tomorrow again, so I gonna blog this today! You gonna miss me and I miss my love ones so much. x_x

Hxian, the who always ask me to buy her a cake or bake some cupcakes to her, she always do telling me the same sentences!! Cake, cupcakes, cake, cupcakes, asdfghjkl. Someday, Me and her went to Dreamz Bakery. Their layer cake taste ain't bad, I want to eat Choc Mint flavour but sold out..... Only I choose Matcha Tiramisu....? She said taste like Sardin fish Hahahahha! For me is a little too much creamy, idk why?

Nuffnang click, buddies!

Lotsa people went to Dreamz Bakery and they blogged too. This is what I found on google! 55,000 results Omgggggg x,x


Start with my photos! :


Guess what? It's Unifi password!


 Kitty Almond Cookies

 Choc cookies ...... ?



 The green one is Matcha tiramisu layer cake ...? And the other one is Dark chocolate layer cake!

 It's my dreamz too k T.T

< is better than this > !




......

 A place to leave your words 

 Why so emo ....... < / 3 ?


 Spoiled ..... ? I like this darling :*

Done!

All photos is non-edited! Must go for second time and try on their macarons and mush soap hahahahahha! So must wait me come back from my hometown and staytuned what I want to blog soon! XOXO 


Location : 
No32-1, The Strand, 
Jalan PJU 5/20D, 
Pusat Perdagangan Kota Damansara, 
47810 Petaling Jaya, Malaysia

Working Hour :
Monday : 12 - 10 PM
Tuesday : CLOSE
Wednesday - Sunday : 12 - 10 PM

Facebook (Official page) :

Contact number : 
012-2003441 (only available during working hour)

E-Mail : 
dreamzbakery@gmail.com

Comments

  1. Hey, nice cafe you've found here.
    Shall try it next time :)

    Thank you so much for the listing under "popular blogger". Though still far from that level, but I'm very flattered!

    So sorry that I don't have any listing to include your blog, but maybe I can consider it in the next blog revamp. :)

    Oh ya! you have a new follower here <3

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

城 市 傍 晚 。

肆一 FourOne

Earth Hour 2013