Happy Holidays @ Kuantan

Start my holidays with Kuantan friends first. Kuantan have chatime now, 100yen, tong pak fu, and more. Changed alot. Rainy days make me can't go TC beach. T.T

So Me and Mun went Tong Pak Fu since I never go before. Their fb page have some bad comments from their customers emmm. I forgot to took other food we order cause we're busy on eating. *Nom Nom Nom* Food and drink ain't bad. My fav is 'xiao wan zi' , it just like pearl but in white color and so chewy.

Glutinous Rice Balls w/ Black sesame and peanut toppings




Hi baby. :*

Chat not really much, just talking about asdfghjkl. Meet you next time. Hehehe T.T

Location :
No.1, A-1, Tingkat Bawah,
Lorong Seri Kuantan 82,
Kuantan StarCity,
25300 Kuantan, Pahang

Phone :
010 - 588 0888

Comments

  1. If you dont want is okay de :)
    做莫你好像整天都去旅行的 ?:x

    ReplyDelete
  2. 原来啊 哈哈哈XDD

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

城 市 傍 晚 。

肆一 FourOne

A day a sentence