Love you like a love song baby !

Come to say Hi. This post is not about Dreamz Bakery but about my house cutie - Matcha ! Cause i relize that I shouldn't skip his b'day post. So, he's a male and he's 2 years old on 11th Nov 2012. My brother is a little crazy cause he bought a cake for him, but he ate nothing. Hahhahaha failed.

He's a little heavy , a little too cute and a little too fierce, maybe? He hav a short short tail and pair of triangle shaped ears. Both are cuted by doctor, because all is his ex owner wanted to. He do have shirts and socks too, mummy bought him. We are just too crazy, maybe? Maybe we really get hurts when Dolly died. We don't really care too much about her. Especially me, full of regrets. I'm so sorry. So so sorry and I really meant it.

I will love you until the day you leaving us. Pinky promise!

A little lost, I think. :/

He likes to stick with us, he's so scare that nobody want him. :/


It 12:50am so he's sleeping in my room now. His job is sleep eat bark and run. Hahahah Love you like a love song. 
Next post is Dreamz Bakery , for sure. XOXOXO

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

城 市 傍 晚 。

肆一 FourOne

A day a sentence