Jump mode photo!

Yay hey guys. Just came back from my hometown and I realize I love to spent my time w/ them so much! Idk why, maybe it's my born place.? I went to my fav place too, there is TC beach! Le me and my buddies did Jump mode photo too! It's really hard to catch the time because its my first time to do jump mode lol. I want jump more!! Hahhahah

Watched Twilight Saga : Part II too! The first hour is totally boring for me lol. (Twilight huge fans gonna say meh to me :o) But I do love the fight part!! Its totally speechless when you know it's totally nothing happen. I rate it to 3.5 or 4 stars, I hope they talk more, ishh! 

Neh.
Spot my girls friend who wearing long pant! 

You spot what? Hahhaha The power of jump w/ red color shirt!!!

Here is my some funny jump mode photo! They gonna kill me, seriously! Want to view more funny jump mode photos? Stay tuned then! XOXO

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

城 市 傍 晚 。

肆一 FourOne

A day a sentence