KPP 2013 @ Pulau Redang - Part III

This is the shortest part among the part I and II. I  forgot what happen so just asdfghjkl.

Day 3. (18 Jun 2013)

  The same thing, wake up early in the morning because xh wake me up or I wake my self up. *idontknowlahh* We sit ferry back to Terengganu town and so asdfghjkl feels not well. On the road but just like on the boat lol. Imagine that feeling, wanna puke so badly. Ferry for 1 and half+ hours, reach Terangguna town like 9something or 10. Then enjoy yourself, eat yourself, play yourself, visit yourself for 2 hours?

  12pm or 1 gather back. Then went to asdfghjkl Masjid, but it closed on Tuesday. Then back to Sungai buloh. Lollll in the bus like 10 or 11 hours. -.- The purple shirt is this trip's shirt and mine is M sized. I was like I took my daddy's shirt and wear. -.- hahaha

  You can call this as a camp, idk its a camp or a trip loll. So it ended like this, and our friendship is more asdfghjkl good and we have more malay friends. Like seriously.

Read the previous KPP post here : Part I , Part II


 Group photo of the day

xx

Bubu x Me x Nana

Breakfast, little bun :D

 Jean x Stress!

Le girls. (idk why they're laughing)

Le girls x Danial

Le girls x Zhafran

I miss this sea. 

Goodbye and goodnight.
Have a good dream, loves. xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Astronaut in The Ocean

城 市 傍 晚 。