KPP 2013 @ Pulau Redang - Part I

Hello peepo! :*

  I am here for updating my blog about my very first joining secondary school trip. Maybe some of us (chinese) dont really want to join school trip because most of them are malays but still fun for us! Because we make new friends with gang of boys. I mean I know them earlier because most of them are from my class. Meh. You know what. I stalk them like everyday. Hhahaha typical teenagers 

  Before the day we gather together at school, i feel so freaking excited. But then when the day reach I feel so lazy going out and packing. BUT NO REGRET!! We're so enjoying the trip even thou we can't sleep in the bus like 12 hours or lesser.

  When we reach our place, we was like WHATTHEFUCK is this. Just like a place people that go for NS. Nevermind, i quite like it but i hate the water in the toilet. Breakfast chicken, lunch chicken, dinner chicken! ......... :S

Part 1 mean day 1. (16 Jun 2013)
15 Jun we're in the bus from 10pm to next morning like 10 or 11. 


In the bus :S

Reached! Waiting for the ferri to Kampung Baru Pulau Redang

Perdagangan gang! :D

Mine and Jean's.

In the ferri :



Zhafran & Amir. :D






Door connect to stair and to our seats.








So super thankyou for helping me carry my heavy luggage! T.T

Place we stay :

We can't bath in these three toilet but with the big square "bath tub" or the shower at left in this photo :|


Place we sleep before bed sheet is there. Wtf and ikr.

Better than nothing



I said "OH! Sea turtle!" and they asked "Where? Where? Where?" I point this and they cheh me. Hahhahahaha

Dinner or lunch. 

End. 

Thank you for saving me in the sea. I can't swim and I will died if my PA suit off.
And I do love this trip and I started miss it already since you guys keep tweeting about it!! :(

Tell me you can't wait for Part II so that I got the power to update faster. Muahahah
Bye. I hate missing memories like seriously. :((

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

城 市 傍 晚 。

肆一 FourOne

A day a sentence