Sports day 2013 & Free Hugss @ SMK BRP

 Hellos. Last few nights are emotional nights for me, i dont know why. I was like wanna go die mood lolll. 

  7th of July is Brp school Ke-12 Sports Day, I studied at this school for 5 years and this is my first time joining this sport day event. I think it's my first time lah? loll. Its fun for us, because we are doing the Free Hug Challenge that day. I dont know what makes Jeanie jean wanna do this challenge, maybe she wanna hug somebody :O HAHAHHAHAHA Im just kidding. 

  Most of those free hugs photos are not hugs, just hands on shoulder. Hmmm count them as hug lah. Hehhehe because me too shy to hug other peoples. We set the timing like less than 1 hour and who get the more hugs, who win, and loser have to do some dare. Emm we don't know who win and who lose. Meh just for fun. :D

  Hope you guys enjoy watching all this photos and do something crazy before you leave the school!! I'm gonna miss my form5 life like seriously. I dont hate this year but I still hate my school and teacher lol for no reason. :)

Photos of the day :

 Random shot #1


 Ahhh anonymous why you .

  The green team x Rumah Perdana

*Rotate your head* Yeah Najib. 

 The most simple one x Yellow team x  Rumah Satria

 The blue team x Rumah Waja

 The purple team x Rumah Wira

 Turn your hair like 45 degree? :|








 School flag xx

 Pendidikan Khas


 Wiraaaaa


 Sagaaaaaa

 Perdanaaaa



 Wajaaaaaa




 Satriaaaaaa

 Mehh me hate this :p

Painting part :

 Sfang's smiley bt in the end idk is what hahaha keep on changing 

Idk why like this one lah. I did rotate but it come out like this -.-

 Danialllllllllll

Zhngggggg

Alif meowwwww 

 Anissssss 

 Amiraaa

 Jeanie Jeannnnn x She do all the paint job! :*

Free hugs Challenge! :

 Jeanie Jean x Anis x Me

 We are the world x Sfang x Jeanie Jean x Zhng x Me

Random shot #2

First hug of the day! Yennnnnn :*

Diannnnnn Ning

Winnnnnis

Pn. See! 

Winnnnnnnie Kong

Anonymous #1

Yuannnn Chuuu

Melissa x Photobomber HuiLi (the behind one) :p

Hui Li xx

Foooooon (le class amotional guy)

Danial! 

Alif meoww he rubb his kitty face -.- meh

Pn. Annie x Me x Pn. Margxxxxx :x

Svarnamugi (forced to let me hug hehehehe) 

Jeevitha! :p

Seowwww Tingg 

Thheannn! 

Shazriqqqq

Jiann Chuannnnnnn

Wannn Thingggg

Janeeeeeeee Teo

 Anonymous #2

Dunnnnnn He

Zhafran x Jeanie jean's chimpanzee HAHAH

xxxxx I forgot his name :x

Tuahhhhhh 

Khai wennnnnnn

Photobomber SeowTing x Me x Anonymous #3

Foooooooong!

Sheeraaaaaaa

Shazwan x Khai wen (his chinese name)!

Anonymous #4

Amir x Payid

Anonymous #5 x Me x Anonymous #6 x Anonymous #7

Anonymous #8

Anonymous #9

Anonymous #10 (I hug her everytime I saw her and her gang but idk her name wtf lol)

Syl

Zhi yiiiiiiiiiiii :p

Luqman (forced) Hhaha

Justin Channnnn

Anonymous #11 

Anonymous #12

Izzati

Anonymous #13

Anonymous #14

Anonymous #15

Anonymous #16

Anonymous #17

Ridhwan!

 Anonymous #18

Anonymous #19

Anonymous #20

Sharine? Forgot her name dy :(

Anonymous #21

Anonymous #22

PeiYing's lil sis x Me x PeiYing

Feng yan ling? hmmmp..

Zeph! Le fav junior ever :*

Yuannnn Bingg


Yee Chernnnn

Zhngggg

No more free hugs :

 Group photo w/ juniorss + seniors

Never forget to selca lahhh

xx xx xx xx

Iskandarr 

Tarik tali (wira v.s saga) :
The purple one x Wira side :





Anonymous #22 #23 #24 #25 ......... #100

The red one x Saga side :


 Fareed take #1

  Fareed take #2

 Fareed take #3

Saga won and ended :
 Shami ? :O

Anonymous #101 #102 x Me x Foong

Cheeeeeeeeeeeer

The cutest one!

 xoxo :*

SHF8 !

Foong again lollll 

Alif alif alif

Wangi2 Nazmi 

Anonymous #103 x Me x Ex classmate

Anonymous #104

Le school displin teacher

YeeChern x Me

After school @ Mamak :

 New friend of the day : Yoong Sheng

Me acting friend again Hhhahaha

xx He wore short pants and it's weird and gay hhahaha

 Hhehehehehehehhe hahhahahahahahah HAHAHAHHA

Me x Fareed

MonsterShad x Me like a boy (I got his name because he followed me on instagram hahaha)

Lastly, Jeanie jean and Me :*

Ahhh this post will be my Fav post of the month! :D
D-146 and Form5s stop schooling @ smk brp :'(( we gonna miss our class, our juniors, and our laughter.
Me don't wanna leave the school because of them, but me wanna leave the school asap because of the it's smk brp.
Seriously i will miss the school time us. I love us. All of us. Including the most naughter one, the most noisy one, the most emotional one, the most noob one. All mean all.

Goodbye xoxo
I dont wanna be sad tonight.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Astronaut in The Ocean

城 市 傍 晚 。