Chinese Society Annual Dinner 2013 @ KRPM

Helly the 10th of July 2013! :D

  Me so lazy blog this few days and I miss my blog too hmmmm. Today blog about my school Chinese society 6th Annual Dinner @ KRPM. I know it passed like 2 weeks but I still wanna blog it. That night was a little bitch please, you know what. I'm not feeling well and too tired for everything. Emm a little not in super good mood. And my classmate changed my setting I was like whatthefucklahdude. *Sighhh* Speechless and photo and caption tell you the story kay.

  Everything just come too fast. Already bulan tujuh and it's bulan puasa, then Hari Raya. After Hari Raya then will be Trial SPM, and then back to hometown for some dinner. Then another holidays start, reopen school and Hari graduasi 2013, after that SPM is it. Lastly the X'mas party and Last Friday Night.

  Most of the photos are original and I just do the brighten job. :) x

Photos of the day :


 Jeanie Jean 


 YongNi x Zeph x Me

 Posing queens will be them







 Thheann singing xxxxxx. Me forgot already loll :x

 Mrs. x Mr.

 Teacher x Principle


 Zeph :*

Classmate Nick x Me

 Le girlsss.

 Photobomb-er.

 xx

The girls dancing kpop :



























That xx :

 相聲 x

 The piano guy from BBSB






The cutest one :

 The Doraemon guy


 DANBO!!! loll

 Whip your hair sisters #1

 Whip your hair sisters #2

 Whip your hair sisters #3

 Whip your hair sisters #4

 KwangSoo of the day




 Nick's ootd :D

 Cutest and whitest vampire ever. Lololololollll

Random shoot and goodbye.

I did upload some of my Pbc night photos to my instagram. Check my instagram lah kay.
Goodbye. x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

肆一 FourOne

城 市 傍 晚 。

A day a sentence