KLCC Bookfest 2013

Hello budd.

  As usual, the August holidays spend with the books, chinese books. Still not the time to read english books. Maybe "When I was a Kid" or "Diary of a Wimpy Kid". Went to Bookfest 2013 @ KL Convention Centre for three times like my last year. I dont know why. I really enjoy swimming in between all this book racks. I met my primary friend, and she's still remember me and smiled to me. She lived in Kuantan and I met her in KLCC! Just a miracle for me. The only thing make me super regret is I din't buy more stickers and din't went to the english Hall! Aaaaah kill me. And I din't buy other books that I want to buy lollll. Shit. 

Read the previous bookfest post here : Bookfest 2012 

 世界上的另一個你 完結篇 / ( 美 ) 郎·霍尔 + 丹佛·摩尔

 偷影子的人 / ( 法 ) 馬克·李維

那些 在與你無關的幸福 / 肆一

 活著的每一天都是奇跡 / (韓) 張英姬 【RM9.90 NETT】

白癡 / 林日曦

仍然記得吳若權分享過的字句。
他說過類似意思的句子:派對之後留下的是傷感,花天酒地之後留下的卻是寂寞。
誰真真的思想過某些活動之後的意義呢。

晚安。xoxo
星期一開學快樂。

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

城 市 傍 晚 。

肆一 FourOne

A day a sentence