50 Random facts about me

Hi sunday. 

April 2013 will end on this tuesday, and exam will start from this thursday. Take care guys, days before exam or during exam easy to get sick. Just like me dafuq. Random post w/ random facts about me. Hope you enjoy this long sentences post. 


1. My full name, Wong Ju Xuan.
2. I'm nearly 17 now. 
3. I love my classmates 2013.
4. I was the youngest one in my family.
5. I'm only 153 or 154cm.
6. I'm a typical taurus baby.
7. House w/ daddy mummy sis bro and 2 dogs.
8. I want to build ab muscle.
9. I hug my monkey soft toy everynight.
10. I eat my baobei everynight since I was born. (It smell freaking bad.)

11. I love my facebook and line group chats.
12. I love sun and beach.
13. I love running.
14. I love hot chocolate & lowfat milk.
15. I love mint chocolate & m&m chrispy.
16. I love monkey, too.
17. I hate KFC.
18. I hate insects, cockroach, caterpillars, etc animals are small and have thousand legs.
19. I hate people w/ no respect.
20. I hate Malaysia politics. lol

21. I cook when I'm in good mood.
22. My cooking skill aint bad.
23. I watch fight movie.
24. I love D.i.Y.
25. I read chinese novels.
26. I spot handsome boys everyday.
27. I got no cosmetic.
28. My only high-heels spoiled.
29. Nike is one of my fav brand now.
30. I wear t-shirt everyday, not dresses or skirt.

31. I have pair of double eye-lid eyes. 
32. I have rabbit teeth? Lol.
33. I have scar on my both knee.
34. My foot are big.
35. My fingers are long and thin.
36. I dont eat medicine.
37. I dont know how to swim.
38. I am noisy.
39. I make noise when friends get boring.
40. My mood high everyday.

41. I LOVE IRON MAN. 
42. I hate my F5 chinese teacher. 
43. I went school library every day during recess.
44. My mum dyed my hair. HAHAHA
45. I can sleep everywhere when I'm tired.
46. I write diary everyday, it's colourful.
47. I love my friends! 
48. I love my brother so much.
49. Wanting to find tall boys, like tall me a head. xx
50. I like boys who smell good.

End. 

Tag yourself if you read this post! Blog it on your blog. >:D

Goodbye love.
xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

城 市 傍 晚 。

肆一 FourOne

A day a sentence