Trip to New Era College @ Kajang

Ohayo, the time now is 1.17am. I did start doing my photo convert at 8pm but done at 12+am, so so so so so so tired. Oh before Friday end, a little tiny stuff make me hyped. Hhahahhahaha somebody did follow me back on twitter. 

A day-trip to New Era College on 09th of April w/ le schoolmates and friends. This college used chinese/english as their main languages. First sight of the college is old emmm, full of chinese students, beside a SMK school and opposite xx KTM Station.

Maybe this one day trip is boring for other people but for me is not, cause i take photo all the time and chit-chatting w/ le bitch friends. Teheeeee

More info : www.newara.edu.my or facebook : New Era College

More photos on BC club facebook page : Click here. 


Photos mode on:


 xx.

White Room (白色工坊) :













 Such beautiful eyes.


 DJ Zone :











Library :


 Failed edit.  



Pottery workshop (陶艺工作坊) :










 Done.


 Full-dry and Half-dry.


 Random smile face makes me want to eat his nose and eyes. 

Tehee very cute duck bag. >:D

D.I.Y time :


 teeheee.

 Mr. Yaron Khor

 Mr. Woon xxxx Foon

 Selca girlssss.

 Group photo. 

 End.

Goodbye.
Tonight is a freaking tired  night.
Stay back at school for n hours doesn't make me unhappy but love. 

Xoxo
Saturday is another dessert day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

肆一 FourOne

城 市 傍 晚 。

Earth Hour 2013