Instagram badge on Blogger

Hi buddies. Din't blog a week, nothing special much for a high school kid. 
School > Home > Tuition > Home > Sleep (repeating everyday)

I gonna blog about Instagram badge on Blogger web, cause I realise the old Instagram badge doesn't work on my blog anymore. Maybe only me or not only me, who knows.

This is what happened .......

  Then I googled "Instagram badge for blogger" and it shown me 4,040,000 results lol. Two not bad apps that I found are www.snapwidget.com and  www.web.stagram.com . So Im using snapwidget now! WOOhoo.

Yah main point ended like this. I got no idea to blog cause I dont have any new converted photo loll Teheheheehehehehehe too bad

Seriously I dont know will people read all these words ? For me, I wont and I will read photos only. Freaking lazy style you know.

Guess who? Loll typicalben.blogspot.com 

Goodbye,
Life still goes on and Love is blind i realize.

Sweet dream xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Astronaut in The Ocean

城 市 傍 晚 。