Happy new new 2013!

Happy new new year.

11:50 fireworks @ Genting on. // 12:00 ended.

Happy new new me. I must try to be patient. Be respective. Be good to me and you. The old me will die but my attitude dont. The sad memories will lost but some will not. :)

Work hard. Study hard. 

School reopen tomorrow and end on 16 Nov. Spm will held on xx Nov - Dec ? I still hate my school. Who do love my school? I guess non of my friends do love. The school name nice but the teachers ain't good but not bad. Time flies. The 96's senior year. We all wish to end asap! Yes i dont wish to spot my teachers face. Im mean. I wish they lost lollllllll! Oh i dreamt my malay classmate. They helped me when somebody bullied me. 

Chirtsmas eve party will post soon. Ugly photos will show up.
Bye, Its a bbq night again. xoxo

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

肆一 FourOne

城 市 傍 晚 。

A day a sentence