A night to remember @ Royale Bintang Hotel

A night to remember is a prom night that organized by our Form5 seniors. Not a school event so its the time to party rock! As usual, mummy do my makeup and wearing sister's dress and my only one pair heels. Nothing to write much but photo much more.

Hhhaha!

My seat and We did chg the place laa. :x




Only like the what what what cheese cake >:o

Fav fruits watermelon!

Guesswhat.

Eat the banana lolll!

Bitchy me blocking JingYi. Hhahaha :b and my stupid untidy teeth grrr

Le me and Bubu :*

w/ Leyley :*

Le me and Le brother!



Party rockin' trust me. They're high!


Posing queen Jingyi! >:p

Girls group photo. Somebody missing i think, hmm..

Ending photo, Leyley w/ Bubu !


Goodnight sweet dreamz and XOXO! Such a beautiful night. :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

城 市 傍 晚 。

Astronaut in The Ocean