Samsung Galaxy 27th Golden Disk Awards

        Annyeong Hasaeyo!

        I never atend any of my fav artist's live concert of signature event. (etc Super junior, bigbang, 2ne1, secret, snsd, tvxq, shinhwa, lessang, exo, Ailee and bla bla bla..) When I see my friends get their fav artist's signature, or living their concert, i was like "uhhh, lucky you pity me:(" ........

        I still remember the-5 tvxq is the first korean artist that I know when I was 12 lollll. When I was Form2 my classmate keep telling me Superjunior's Heechul, Eetuek, and their songs SorrySorry, and then we do sorry sorry together! Hhahahhahaha When I was Form3 my boy classmate say about Bigbang's top, taeyang, gd and their songs Tell me goodbye, haru haru, wedding dress. All I chat with my friends is all kpops until now! 

And now this is my fav groups! SUPER JUNIOR!!
No other' M/V photo (From left to right)
HeeCHul, SungMin, EeTuek, DongHae, Maknae KyuHyun, Pretty voice YeSung, Dancing machine EunHyuk, RyeoWook, ShinDong

Still my fav M/V !!!!!!

Their 2011 GDA performance! LAST MAN STANDING.

 They did a pretty pink hug @ SJ-M Malaysia Showcase

Pinky right?!!!! < 33

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Next : Girl's Generation
    I did went a event @ KLCC and snsd joined to do some performance. I forget when, but Im far away the stage and watching the big big TV w/ other sone! 
 It's funny I only can recognize Jessica, Sunny, Yoona, Yuri, SeoHyun and Taeyeon! :/

 TTS's Taeyeon! < 33

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Victoria from F(x) also one of my fav korea girl artist! x,x

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 They're all from SMTOWN! Teheeehee. Back to topic.


27th Golden Disk Awards held on 15th and 16th January 2013 for 2 days.
Venue : Sepang International Circuit, Kuala Lumpur


    This event will be the biggest KPOP event in Malaysia! More than 20 groups of world-famous KPOP artists will be attending this big event, Super Junior, HyunA from 4minute, InfiniteK-will, Secret, Sistar, B.A.P, B1A4, Beast, F(x), Juniel, Teen TopSHINee, Cn Blue, Ft. IslandT-araEpik High, G-dragon from Bigbang, Lee HiAilee, Kara, Exo-K.... are comfirmed!



GRAB YOUR TICKET NOWWW!!
RM688 for Rockpit and RM999 for Samsung Galaxy Zone

It's run for 2 days for each ticket!
You can also get the ticket from here : Ticket Pro

 Wonder that what if you no money to buy ticket?! No worry! Digi Easy Prepaid is giving the chance for you and you three (3) Buddyz to attend the GDA through GDA 4 Buddyz Photo Contest! Of course 20x 4 Samsung Galaxy Zone tickets worth RM999/each and 96x 4 Rockpit Zone worth RM688/each are giving away! 

Strike up the most creative pose of your fav Kpop star with your three (3) contest Buddyz then either Instagram, Tweet, or email your photo to them.

This contest will carry on by 6th Jan 2013

More info : Digi Youths - GDA 4 Buddyz (remember like their page first!)

Special thanks to Samsung GALAXY (the main sponsored) for bringing us Malaysian this awesome Kpop event. And DIGI who make this contest to let us win free 4x tickets! Im a Digi prepaid user teeheeee. Never stop with the yellowman who follow me always. ;) 

I wish I can attend this event because I want to met my fav artist!!!! I never stop loving the korean songs, soft, rock, sexy, rap or etc. Gosh I never met them before and listening their live stage!! I only watch on youtube or One HD Aigoo! *super fansgirl is me!*

Lastly,

For more information on this Samsung GALAXY 27th Golden Disk Awards in KL, please do visit their website.
GDA Official website : http://kpopwave.joinsmsn.com/awards/27goldendisk/kr/
GDA facebook page : https://www.facebook.com/GDA2013


I swear this is my longest word post ever! I really wish to win the tickets. :(
Goodnight and sweet dreams, xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Astronaut in The Ocean

城 市 傍 晚 。