Cutie Doggie Cutie tees

Hi peeps. Just finish my ujian satu but my class already get back some paper....? Holiday haven't start yet but one more week later. *fireworksssssss* I just wanna share about dog's cutie tee shirt. Dog's tee are totally pretty cute and when they wear on it they looks double cute. x,x 

Sister promised will buy Kenji and Matcha clothes when mummy bought them a 10Ringgit clothes. So sister did buy them clothes before CNY! She buy from 1Utama @ Cutie Doggie. I went before and the doggie clothes there are totally cute and good quality! 

These all photos is not about the cutie doggie's tee actually. I just wanna have a group photos of my two king when they wearing new t-shirt. But then I realize...........dogs with clothes are so damn cute T.T 

etc: like this!

All these photos are using Meitu xiuxiu (深蓝泪雨)
Yoga lin's song still playing. Don't forget to click my Nuffnang ads T.T
Goodnight and sweet dream xoxoviva la vida lovess

Kenji photos:

Brother used to call this tiny boy Monkey because of his chocolate fur. Teheee

Looks stupid but cute T.T 

A ribbon something like that is on his neck. 

Cutie Doggie x Air Stewardess 


Matcha photos:
 Smart enuff, sir! 

Little smart boy w/ his pinkish tougue, like this C|:

 teeheeeee

Neck's fat shyttttt. 

Cutie Doggie x Cutie Basball Tess

Location :
One Utama Shopping Mall
Lot S232, 2nd Floor

Pavilion Kuala Lumpur
PC 1.02.00, Level 1

Official page @ website :
Tel :
017-610 9979
E-mail : 
info@cutiedoggie.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Astronaut in The Ocean

城 市 傍 晚 。