Thousand needles inside my stomach

Having english papers yesterday, not hard not easy. And math papers today. Lol. Why i no do math revision? Fine. Just a past tense. WHO CARES?

A birthday with no cake, no red eggs, no 16 candles, no birthday song, a very little present, lots of birthday facebook messages from unknow person, a little birthday phone messages. Worst birthday ever i had, no next time. Or maybe I should buy myself a small cake eat myself and make 3 wishes myself?

But besties sent me birthday wishes at time 12:00AM #likeaboss make my day. Bahahahhaha. And his birthday message make my day i dont know why. I'm not going to tell who the guy is. And you can't guess it. Don't think much much much. Thank you, I'll love you.

I get SJ poster from Shawols Zhi Zhng. Handsome gaogaolik. HAHAHAHAHAHHA. Gonna put it on my wall when i got my own room. And bubble tea from Belieber Jean. I'm Mocha Oreo lover. Kamsa Hamida yo. X) Get nothing from daddy mummy sister and brother. Stinggy family members. But they free me their love. 


When 12:00PM birthday end. Stop wishing Happy Birthday.



  



Not a happy birthday.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

肆一 FourOne

城 市 傍 晚 。

A day a sentence