Holidays start!

Exam is over! Last paper is Sivik, my very first blank paper to pass up. Lol whatever. Tomorrow it's friday, not going school. Only stupid go tomorrow bahahha, so I'm the clever one who choose sleeping in the house! :)

Although it's holidays but still got tuition class. But i can saw him, maybe. Bahahhaha! Why I not his school? Or why he not my school? And i dont know what his name. #FML

I'm dreamer. I always dreaming so this is the way you think I'm lanc or cool. I'm serious not a friendly person to stranger or fucker even is a bitch. If i'm not going to talk to you just shut the fuck up. And dafuq you bitch please. You the problem maker.









Will update soon if i got something to blog.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

城 市 傍 晚 。

肆一 FourOne

A day a sentence