A trip to Penang Part I

Before end of this two week holidays, daddy bring us to Penang. 2days and 1night, ain't fun lol. I don't like Penang seriously. :S Their driving skill and the road just small and only one lane. I don't know what they talking, Penang Hokkien. Talk with me just like chick and duck talk. Now let the picture talk. 

Don't forget to lend me your hand. Click the nuffnang yo. I mean both of them. Up one and the right one. Thanks lot. 






Reclining Buddha Temple @ Wat Chayamangkalaram




These colorful roof just blinking under the sunlight.

Penang laksa, i don't like this food. :S


Too tired to do something. Travel need moneyyyyy. A LOT MONEY. How can I get lotsa money without any jobs. Let me faster end my secondary school life. My school life now like shit. :S 

Will continue Part II soon. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

城 市 傍 晚 。

Astronaut in The Ocean